Return & Exchange Policy
NOTE: All returns are refunded via store credit in the form of a GenX E-Gift Card. All body suits, handbags and sale items are final sale.
Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a E-Gift Card or Exchange.
Please be sure to send your item(s) back in full accordance with our return policy:
- Items must be sent back within 14 days of the delivery date.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have original tags attached.
- Items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear.
- Bodysuits, swimwear, and undergarments are non-returnable.
- Beauty products, cosmetics, and accessories are non-returnable.
- All returns will be refunded via store credit in the form of an E-Gift Card code.
- We do not provide pre-paid return labels; you are responsible for covering shipping costs to return.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 2 business days of delivery. Please email email@example.com for assistance before returning.
- All returns must include a return request form or packing slip. If you do not have a return request form, you may download and print the form here.
- Return packages must include a return request form OR packing slip. If these are not filled out correctly, your return may experience issues in processing.
- When sending back items from multiple orders, please fill out a return form or packing slip from each order returned.
- Return drop-offs are not accepted at our Distribution Center or corporate office.
- GenX is not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping back your returns.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging and all original tags must be attached in the same condition.
Additional non-returnable items:
Fashion Bags / Clutches / Wallets
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a E-Gift card will automatically be sent to your email within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a E-Gift card refund yet, first check your email again.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your E-Gift card refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items, prices ending in $.00, $0.25, $0.75, and $0.85 cannot be refunded or exchanged.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
GenX Online Return
4939 State Ave.
Kansas City, KS
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.